Ralphs Grocery stores will donate a percentage of the price of groceries you purchase to the Los Angeles Valley College Foundation. Every time you shop at Ralphs, just present your Ralphs Club Card or the phone number that is listed with the club card.
To participate, you must register you club card annually (the term begins every September and concludes the following August). There are two easy ways to register and enroll. 1) Online Registration, or 2) Scan Bar Letter.
ONLINE REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
1. Log in to www.ralphs.com
2. Click on ‘Create an Account’
3. Follow the 5 easy steps to create an online account
4. You will be instructed to go to your email inbox to confirm your account
5. After you confirm your online account by clicking on the link in your email, return to www.ralphs.com and click on ‘my account’ (you may have to sign in again first).
6. View all your information and edit as necessary
7. Link your card to your organization by clicking on:
a. Community Rewards
b. Edit my community contribution and follow the instructions
Remember to click on the circle to the left of your organizations’ name OR its Non-Profit Organization number (NPO)
8. The LAVC Founation’s NPO# is 94777.
SCAN BAR LETTER INSTRUCTIONS
This may be the easier of the two ways to register and participate.
1. Click to link and print out the Scan Bar Letter. HERE
2. When checking out your groceries at Ralphs, present the letter to the cashier. The cashier will also ask for your Ralphs Club Card, or the phone number listed with the card. The cashier scans the letter along with your club card and then you are done. Ralphs will make a donation to the LAVC Foundation whenever you make future purchases.
3. Feel free to make copies of the letter and pass on to friends and family.